At the end of training at the university, each student, without exception, is faced with the problem of writing graduation qualifying work (thesis). Of course, the text of the finished thesis does not arise by itself, but is the result of hard work.
First steps to the cherished thesis
To start somewhere, do the following:
- Decide on your interests.
- Select a teacher and ask him for an example of a thesis for review.
If certain difficulties arise, due to which you will not be able to cope with the preparation and defense of the thesis (for example, insufficient possession of the chosen topic) or objective circumstances (long-term illness, combining work and study), our specialists can write a job for you, give recommendations to protection by prior arrangement with you. An example of a thesis work will be just the way.
Now comes the most crucial period – work on the text of the work.
As for the topic, it should be formulated according to the principles:
Components of the thesis
The structure of the graduation thesis standard:
- Title page
- Table of contents
- I Chapter
- Chapter II
Consider what each part includes.
- The title page is a clearly structured page, including information about the name of the university, department, specialty, academic discipline, name of the topic, information about the person who performed the work, the scientific leader (teacher), field for approvals, city, year.
- The introduction contains the goals and objectives of the work, the relevance of the topic, methods, techniques, object, subject and materials of the research, hypothesis, review of the key works of the authors.
- The table of contents should contain a list of all structural elements with an indication of the page on which the presentation of sections begins.
- Chapter I is theoretical. It is a logically complete text, the structure and design resembles a good essay. For this chapter, it is recommended to maximize the use of literature sources and, accordingly, make more footnotes.
- Chapter II directly reveals the essence of the whole work and contains an analysis of a specific scientific phenomenon, problems, situations, stated in the name of the topic. The work may be divided into more chapters, for example, 3 or 4. Each chapter of the thesis may be divided into paragraphs. After each chapter, it is necessary to draw preliminary conclusions.
- The conclusion is the final part of the work, which sets out the final conclusions on the basis of the above. The logical parts of the conclusion should correspond to the tasks set for the work and have comprehensive conclusions on all chapters.
- The list of references is a list of sources. It can be educational, reference books, dictionaries, encyclopedias, databases, articles from scientific collections, newspapers, magazines, almanacs, collected works of authors of fiction and much more. The list of references is made according to certain rules. All parts of the work must have references to the sources named in the list.
- The application may be specific research materials and may take various forms (lists, extracts, graphs, charts, photographs, sign products, etc.).
Final qualifying work requires registration strictly according to the state standard. We are talking about the size of margins, indents, paragraphs, size, font, page numbering, features of marking lists, as shown by the example of the thesis. In case of difficulties, you can always get expert help from our specialists.