Master’s thesis is a serious scientific study of a student. It is a summarizing result of all his scientific and design work during his studies at the university. The starting point should be the definition of the structure and composition of the master’s thesis, as well as the coordination of these points with the supervisor.
How is the topic and content of the master’s thesis determined
Already from the third year of study, the graduating department searches for the most talented students, reveals their professional inclinations for a particular profile of future activities and then distributes them to scientific advisers. So the theme of the future master’s thesis is formed.
The master’s thesis plan includes the following sections:
- The introductory part, which formulates the essence of the issues addressed, tasks, scientific novelty and practical value of research.
- An analytical review of the current state of the issue, to which the master’s thesis is devoted. It should consist of the largest number of case studies reviewed by previous authors. This chapter provides a logical basis for concretizing all subsequent work.
- The general direction of work, where the basic methods are established, the choice of a specific experimental technique (technical or social) depends on the direction of the dissertation. This section presents the results of theoretical developments on the topic.
- Practical implementation of the developed issues, which is carried out by the delivery of relevant experiments. The schemes of experimental installations and units are given, the results of theoretical and practical data are compared, on the basis of which a conclusion is drawn on the effectiveness of the work performed.
- Economic justification of research results. Here are data on the expected effectiveness of the implementation of the main provisions of the work (either by industry knowledge, or by specific enterprise).
- Conclusions and direction for further research. The material in this chapter is designed to justify the continuity of subsequent developments on the topic, which emphasizes its relevance and promise.
Ways and methods to resolve problems
The sample of the master’s thesis, its structure and content are simple and understandable only when the undergraduate systematically engages in research, participates in the work of the student scientific society, and has a penchant for independent patent research and writing scientific articles. Unfortunately, sometimes circumstances develop in such a way that, with the student’s undoubted abilities, his living conditions do not allow him to constantly engage in science. A threat of inadmissibility to protection is created. What to do?
The ability to timely contact an experienced specialist in this industry is the key to solving all difficulties. The authors who work with us have vast experience in preparing high-quality master’s theses. Moreover, the customer will need only the most complete and reliable information about the direction and nature of the research, which should be a model of a master’s thesis.
The sequence of interaction between the author of the work and the customer is usually as follows:
- The deadlines for the readiness of individual sections of the master’s work are established, which are then agreed with the supervisor.
- As soon as the parts of the dissertation are ready, they are updated according to the remarks noted.
- Processing of the experimental material is in progress.
The finished master’s work is submitted for approval to the supervisor, after which, if necessary, it is adjusted.